Pages

Thursday 12 April 2018

Word vomit week 11

Here is this weeks word vomit this time it was about a picture

"How did this happen, Bruno? How?" "I told you already some guy ripped a wheel in half and put it around my neck then latched it." Said the somehow talking dog. "I don't believe you its obvious something else happened." It was a rather puzzling situation. "Would I lie to you master?" "Yes if you wanted something" stated the man. "Can you just get this stupid thing of me?" "No not until I know the truth!" The dog whimpered and used its eyes to try to subdue the man into freeing it. "No, I will resist your control!" The dog's eyes went red and it stared at the man, then it started to pretend it was starting to struggle to breathe because of the wheel. "I won't fall for that either young animal." The dog is lier so it obiously did this to itself im going to leave it for a bit to teach it a leason. He walks inside. All of a sudden he hears a drunk guy walking up his driveway he looks at the man and gets out to get him away, the man gets to the dog and takes a leak on it and then breaks the tire trying to take the dog away. "OY PUT MY DOG DOWN!" "pWut I pAyED For ThE DWoGY" says the drunk man. I guess the dog was telling the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.