Pages

Monday 18 June 2018

Next step for my writting

My next step in writing

Recently I got my Merchant of Venice essay results and I did pretty well however I still have a lot to improve. For example, I need to work on putting a bit more punctuation even when I read over it I miss some of those mistakes. An example of this in my essay was that I was quoting someone talks in the book, however, I kind of forgot to add the speech marks. In my defense, though I was a bit stressed out since I forgot while at home that I could do it at home as well. However, I remembered it every day at school, selective thinking am I right?

At home, I can easily improve and already am with making many creative stories as well as making mini essay-like things. I also need to improve a bit more on linking paragraphs I think I did decent with them but I could do a lot better. My main weakness is forgetting to put in some punctuation while writing it down so I miss some of them while proofreading. After I finish with those I will move onto paragraphs and improve them.

What am I learning? From this, I am learning how to improve my current writing capability

How does this work show my learning? On this blog, I am reflecting on my work and learning about what I can improve on which is just shown by the fact that I state what I can now improve.

What am I wondering? How long would it take me to reach my goals based on the effort I put in. Will have to put a major amount of time aside every few days to help me reach this goal or just little bits?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.