Pages

Friday 2 November 2018

Script writing

Script Writing
For drama, we are starting a new thing called choice board. It is much like our new passion project thing except it is for Drama only. We get to choose a task related to Drama that we would want to do.
We can choose one of these and complete the first stage of it earning us an achieved for this or we can keep going on trying to reach a merit and then the highest mark, excellence. We can choose multiple things to do for example someone could choose script writing, finish it and then go and do Script review. As the title says the first thing I will do is script writing. Scriptwriting if you didn't know contains dialogue the actors use in a movie/play as well as sometimes containing information on the scenes and what the behind the scenes crew are supposed to do. For script writing the first thing I will do is research on the subject I choose which I would have to do for all of these. After that, I then have to work on constructing my own type of script and story for a play.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.